GFINANCE exploits 25 years’ experience of Gruppo Impresa in the financial consulting field in assisting all kinds of companies and public bodies.
The corporate identity has been recently renewed, based on a solid and proven expertise, competence and passion.
GFINANCE offers full scale advisory regarding public funding from local, national and European sources: from the identification of suitable financial instruments, through all project management phases as feasibility studies, project setting-up, submission, implementation, reporting and follow-up, in order to assist their clients throughout the entire “fund requesting process“.
GFINANCE supports their clients in finding partners from all over the world, for new or extended collaborations, thanks to their wide network of business and technological contacts.
European projects are open for anybody – start-ups, small, medium and large enterprises, public bodies, universities and research organisations – for the implementation of projects, in most cases in transnational partnership.
How to participate?
GFINANCE acts as intermediary between the client and the European Commission, offering monitoring and information services about the funding opportunities of EU programmes. Once the proper funding instrument is identified, we provide overall project assistance, from developing the project proposal according to the programme requirements to the final reporting phase.
We dedicate particular attention to the creation of strong and winning transnational partnerships, in order to compete successfully in the main European programmes as:
- Horizon 2020 for research and innovation;
- COSME for the access to risk capital and internationalisation of European SMEs;
- LIFE for the environment;
- EuropeAid for projects in cooperation with developing countries;
- Europe for Citizens for social and town twinning initiatives;
- Creative Europe for culture;
- European Transnational Cooperation for the programmes Interreg, Central Europe and Alpine Space;
- EaSI for employment and social innovation.
GFINANCE is accredited by the Lombardy Region to provide technical assistance in the participation in European projects, exploiting regional vouchers.